The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Perfect Picture



See this picture up? It's a case of perfect timing. Now unless you've seen the Baby Einstein video collectoin, you are not going to get why I find this picture so perfect...but background info...

Baby Einstein is a set of videos designed to make kids smarter by teaching them about words, music, art, shapes, colors...ect. We have 'the boob' watch the classical music ones. In one of the videos...there is this dragon...I have now confirmed his name is Bard...Bard comes around and says "BLAH!" really lound and stucks his toungue out during one of the videos. Apparently kids are supposed to think that this is like the coolest, funniest thing ever. I think us parents get more of a kick out of it. My husband and I in particular really got a kick out of it. So I went and got 'the boob' the above outfit, and my mother in law (who also finds it so hilarious) got above stuffed Bard.

One day, I decided to take pictures of the baby for an online charity photo contest. I had in my mind this idea for a picture. I just wanted to sit 'the boob' next to the toy in her outfit and take a picture. However, Boob had other ideas. As soon as I snapped the pic, she stuck her tongue out like so. When I snapped the picture, I was like "No she didn't just do that." I snapped a few more pictures then I checked them out. Apparently she did stick her tongue out! Just like Bard!!! So it's a matter of perfect timing and perfect baby...lol..(no no I'm not a biased mother). Anyway, as a postscript, Tori didn't even place in the online charity photo contest...guess no one got the baby Einstein reference...but she did place first in her division in another one (oh now don't go "oh she's one of THOSE mothers...if you got a picture like that you'd be entering it too!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home