The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

CMA

Ok,

I'm gonna post this in hopes of covering my ass in case any of my neighbors see find this blog. I have to say, not everyone in Bealeton is like I described in my posting (I hope many of you know when I post it's tongue in cheek stuff). Honestly, I'm lucky to be surrounded by some of the best neighbors ever. Ned, to our right, he is like the quintessential neighbor. Always has the tool you need and is always there if you need him. He helped us with Signal when I went into labor with the boob. Then behind us are D & T. They are very friendly and always have advice when I need it. And next to us are an older couple that just moved in. They are alot like Ned, however, I haven't seen them much (haven't seen anyone much) due to the cold cold cold.

I've also been meeting some new people in my neighborhood who are really nice and easy to get along with. And still, I will see someone on my walks around the neiborhood who are exactly what I'm talking about in the previous post. It's a new world here for my husband and I. Well for me, it's not very new...mostly for the hubby it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home