The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Never A Dull Moment in Bealeton - Part I

A while ago, when I was still pregnant, I was on the phone talking with Schmack. Just as I was hanging up the phone, I heard this sound:

Clop-clop, clop-clop, clop-clop, clop-clop.

Quickly, I looked out the front window to see two horses clopping their way down the street (riders with them, of course).

NO LIE! Seriously. Two people were riding horses down my street. Yes, my street is paved, Yes, I live in a developed part of Bealeton. Granted, my area used to be Meadfield Farm, but still...

Two horses went down my street like it's something they do every day.

I had to take a picture. However, I couldn't find a camera. When I did, the horses wer out of sight. No biggie, I thought to myself. They couldn't have gone far. I called for the boob to come see the horsies with me and she said "I'm watching a movie now".

Kids.

Unfortunately, the horses were gone by the time I got outside. I stood there in disbelief. A woman was walking down the street with her baby.

"Did you see the horses?" I asked her.

"No, where were they?"

I told her and she turned right around to go find them. Shortly after, the hubby came home. I asked him if he saw the horses on his drive home. He said no.

I was NOT hallucinating these horses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home