The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well, Hello There

Ok, it's been a while...and I'm doing this cold (not writing it out beforehand). I've been away for a while...I have a list of reasons and here they are:

I had a baby in June...which means I now have two kids...so that means raising children is twice the fun for me...

I went back to work when my son was only three weeks old. So that means raising children is twice the fun, plus add in the extra smiles I get from dealing with work.

Work started out as something that wasn't too bad...something I could do here and there at night when 'the boob' and 'the little man' (name for my new son) are asleep or preoccupied. However over the months it started snowballing. I never expected to be making many calls during the day. In my job, I usually deal with people over email, or an occasional, rare call. But suddenly, in October, I found myself on the phone for what turned out to be a full day...during the day...with my kids at home with me...so...figure this:

Kids at home (well the boob is in preschool now, but that only takes up a few hours and the little man needs about an hours worth of my attention), house needs cleaning, food needs cooking (because I do not believe in fast food all the time), and other stuff needs tending....hmm....what other stuff...oh I need to feed my animals...if I don't they would revolt...so yeah...my life is chaotic, and I have no time...

And trust me...I have so much material...so much...unfortunately, the hubby says be careful about putting stuff to writing about work...boo hiss...killjoy...but he does have a point.

But no worries, I have been writing blogs that I am going to post....NOW....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home