The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What does Michael Jackson use this hand for?


Ok, I know it's totally gay that I had a Michael Jackson doll as a kid, but can you blame me? There was a time when 1) The man was black and 2) he was a major sex symbol. And I admit I still love his music. So of course in the 1980's I was totally into 'black' Michael. Everyone had a doll Right? Right???


Obviously, the hubby's been at it again. He's found yet another thing for me to blog about regarding the Michael Jackson doll. This one is too funny not to blog about. First, he had issue with house Michael dressed. Now this isn't an issue regarding fashion sense. However, hubby is now completely raggin' on my doll.


The other day, the hubby brings me the doll and says:


"Look at Michael's hand. What do you suppose they expect him to use that hand for?"


I pause, look at the doll, smile, and say:


"His microphone."


Hubby replies, "Oh yeah, I bet he uses it for his microphone."


Look at the picture and judge for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home