The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Your ass-licked Park

Don't ask me where I got this title for this...OK I'll tell...or give you a hint...it's from David Spade Stand up...anyhoo...

I'm having such ISSUES lately...don't know where to start. Honestly, I wish i was pregnant again. when I was preggers with the boob...I was never healthier...Now, well I guess for the most part, I'm healthy. I'm a lucky beotch cause I've lost more weight than I gained during my pregnancy and am almost back to my high school weight (yeah ladies...throw those daggers at me). But trust me, I'm not trying. The boob is just sucking it all out of me.

However, between having bursitis, and my 'latest issue' (see title of this posting), I have just had one problem after the next. Now, here I am going to a doctor that NO ONE wants to go to (I'd rather go to my OB/GYN...but actually I enjoy that experience cause like she's cool...she makes coochie health fun). The only person that really enjoys the fact I'm going to the butt doctor is my husband cause he gets to hear the nurse say "bend over and drop your pants, then lean over this bench" to me. He tells me later how turned on he was...NOT the the time I want him to be aroused...

But it's all good...I have answers...they don't include me miraculously being better anytime soon...but they do include a light at the end of the tunnel. However, after nearly 25 years of not being in a hospital, I'm sure as hell going to make up for it now...

Getting old my friends sucks big cahones...but at leat I'm not the only one doing it...

In other news the boob just stood on her own...just this second...for maybe one second until i got fearful she'll fall into the printer. WOO HAA...and BOO HOO, my baby is growing up too fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home