The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Now why the hell are they blinking?

I hope all of you had a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving. I think there is no better way to come out of my hiatus than making a Christmas time blog for you. Almost seems fitting since one of my first blog posts was about Christmas...but that one was shumultzy compared to this.

To everyone, I hope you all enjoyed this wonderful weather this weekend. We were lucky bastards to have such beautiful weather. To all the people that decorate their homes on the holidays...we were super lucky bastards because there is nothing easier than putting lights on your house in sunny weather.

As promised, I started my decorating at 9am on Friday. The hubby had his list of 'honeydews' so he didn't help decorate which was fine with me. This was really fine with him because he got out of fighting with the lights. Hey let the little woman do it right? Well this little woman kicks ass...sorta.

I very efficiently pulled out all the lights we have and took one hour to check and make sure all the lights were in working order. Then I took them outside to lace around the shrubs, trees, and the mini fence in our front yard. The first strand went great. I went to plug in the second strand (I was smart, I plugged them in as I went to weave them) and one row was out. What the hell? I think to myself. I try to find this mysterious bulb and of course I go through the whole row...nothing. People...did you know a string of 100 miniature lights is only $1.95 at the Home Depot? Save yourself time...through out the fuckers and buy new lights...

-The BB (short and sweet and to the point today)

Tomorrow (Obnoxious Christmas Displays)
Tuesday (The BB goes to Church)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home