The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tractor on Down!

It really blows my mind, even after living her 2 years, how some people around here, see nothing unusually about taking their tractor for a 'spin'. I'm not kidding. I saw one today just zipping down the main highway. Of course heading back to the home farm...but got me thinking...what makes one think about taking a tractor out...

"Gee Verne, da car done broke. I'm gonna take the tractor out down to get me a cheeseburger. Want anything?"

or is it...

"I'm done in the fields...may as well take the tractor to pick up my perscription at Rite-aid...so sense of stopping while I'm goin'."

or is it...

"Who needs a car, when you got yerself a good John Deere"

Just not sure which one it is...

Short and sweet and to the point today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home