The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Scotimus vs. The Bro - Part I

Here you are looking at something I *cough* took from my bro's room. The bro had this just lying around. Apparently it was drawn by Scotimus one weekend. In the picture we are staring at Scotimus (far left), the bro (middle-note the huge 'fro on his head), and Grania (note her boobs and triangle skirt...whatever THAT'S supposed to mean). Scotimus has decided to pick on the bro. He says to the bro: "Man, you're short." To which Grania replies "He's seen me naked". The bro, not wanting to take shit from a guy, attacks Scotimus and says "Man, you're gay." Grania sees the violence and goes "OMG" and runs off. Now is she going "OMG BOYS ARE FIGHTING, VIOLENCE MUST GET AWAY", or is she saying "OMG BOYS ARE SUCH ASSHOLES!!!" (I'm thinking #2).
Will the bro take Scotimus down? Will Scotimus get angry over the fact the bro's seen Grania naked? Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home