The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm ready...I'm willing...where's my chocolate?

Ok so I went onto Susie bright's blog and read her blog for April 16th (go read it yourself). I saw this link on there:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=175188

I just want to say...this guy, whether he is kidding or not, couldn't be more off the base. First off...I don't want to even touch his comments on monogamy. Second, I AM a woman that is always wanting sex...and, well, let's just say my hubby is a lucky guy.

I'm so sorry Dan Savage's wife isn't giving it up...but the Bealeton Babe sure it.

Sorry for the TMI, but I just had to clear that up...

-BB

4 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger TSC Girl said…

    uhhh, a link to Susie Brite's blog would be helpful :)

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger TSC Girl said…

    That article by the Stranger is the biggest bunch of horseshit I have read in quite awhile. If I ever find a spare 20 min when I am not unconscious I might even respond to that on my blog. There ARE women out there w/ insatiable appetites. Men are lazy. There are also women out there who would want it more if their husbands/lovers put in more than a 50% effort.

    Dumbass ....

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Polarhound said…

    There is only one logical response to this:

    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/chi/278645974.html

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    not creepy at all jess

     

Post a Comment

<< Home