The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What more could anyone ask for?


Ok...so we've discussed my sex drive. Now we can discuss my consideration for my spouse. I was in a rather silly mood yesterday. Well actually I was a ton of moods. It was weird. At one point while lying in my bed, I realized something...I wanted to KILL SOMEONE. Then suddenly, it dawned on me. "Oh crap...I'm PMSing." And because the hubby and I are thinking of procreating again soon, I'm not on any medication to make this easier on both of us. Therefore, I felt the need to leave a warning for my hubby. I left a note on the door so he would know what he was coming home to. I took a picture and tried to post it, but Blogger doesn't like me today. Basically the not said "Warning: PMSing, Enter at Own Risk".

Now how many men in this would would KILL to have their woman WARN THEM that they are PMSing. Yup, I warn. I always warned the men in my life. That's why I can't understand why my ex in high school never got a clue. Everytime I broke up with him I was PMSing. I feel, if given adequate warning this should tell the man one thing...DON'T FUCK WITH ME...and it should also tell them...bring chocolate.


The hubby came home and saw this sign. When he finally dared to enter the house, he said "Thanks for the warning". Later, however, he forgot about the sign and decided to argue with me over whether I told him to put the laundry in the dryer or not.

"Yes I did."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"No you didn't."

"What did the sign on the door say?"

"I wish I could PMS so I had an excuse."

Well we do have a chemical reason...and mess with us women during this special time...and you could lose your life..lol...or at least not get dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home