The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Sunday, June 11, 2006

FOAMHENGE BABY!!

you won't get a picture of me on here, much and what you'll get is going to be something pretty much like this. What you see behind 'me' is the mystical structure...Foamhenge. Yeah, you read that right Foamhenge. Someone from Winchester, VA had so much time on their hands, they decided to make a to scale replica of the famous Stonehenge out of foam and put it in Natural Bridge, VA.

This weekend, the hubby, boob, inlaws, and I visited Natural bridge, VA to go see one of the natural wonders of the world. We were walking the trail when we came upon an Indian village replica. I had the hubby take a picture of me being silly in front of the Indian Village. So the hubby goes "Here we are trying to take in some culture and you have to go and be you." Yet, as we drive by Foamhenge and balk in disgust, the hubby goes "Oh YEAH! We HAVE to go there."

I honestly couldn't help laughing my butt off as we got out of the car. I mean, is this supposed to be some Southern tradition? Go see Foamhenge? Can you see the commercials?

"Ya'll don't wanna go all the way to da UK to see Stonehenge? Come see Foamhenge, the next best thing. We shipped Grade A Foam all the way from Winchester, VA to build Foamhenge...the most unnatural wonder of the world".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home