The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Wednesday, May 31, 2006














See that? That right there is the look of hate on the boob's face (she's in the green bathing suit). Twas her first foray into the pool and she's basically saying "This is NOT a warm bath". She's so like her mother...likes the hot bath...hates cold water. She got over it after a while. Oh and see the orange lobster? His name is Rock Lobster...go ahead, start singing...

This was part of what we did on Memorial Day. It all started out for me and the boob with a visit to my friend, DiDi. Dees made me some delicious chocolate chip pancakes and blueberry pancakes with fresh fruit (to round out the meal). Then she presented me with a Sirsy CD . I must have listened to their single By July at least three times on the way home (I told DiDi two, I lied :) ). So Didi rocks right now cause she gave me new music.

DiDi first introduced me to Sirsy last year when she asked me to go to a gig of theirs. It was at the Firehouse Grill in VA and I dragged my big preggers butt there in July (ironic timing--their single name). I had no regrets. The girl can sing her heart out and she plays a mean flute. The name the lead singer got from her own sister (it was how she said sister when they were kids...awww). The band plays alot in the VA, NY, NC, everywhere area. Their website features a build your own live CD and of course their studio CDs (I think they have three). I keep meaning to get their Holiday CD...never can have too many of those and how cool would it be to say I have the Sirsy holiday CD. I think I will convince the hubby to let me buy that this week...never too early to start thinking about Xmas. Well that's my plug for Sirsy...go buy a Lie to Me shirt now...

-The BB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home