The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Monday, July 10, 2006

The Suped up Golf Cart

Sometime last year, I was taking a walk in the neighborhood. Suddenly, I heard this loud, 'thup, thup thup'. It was the sound of a loud bass heavy radio. I looked around, expecting to see a really suped up car or pimped out truck like I used to see in New Jersey. Well, I was very much taken by suprise when a group of teenager zipped past me in a golf cart.

I can't make this up people...a golf cart. A golf cart with a really good sound system too apparently. I'm guessing the teenagers involved are middle/early high school age and don't have their drivers licenses yet. Either that, or they think it's fly to cruise Bealeton in their gas friendly golf cart. I mean really, it probably is better than dragging out mom and dad's F150. I have to say however, I was very much impressed with the sound system. Mom and Dad hooked their kids up good with that one.

This whole post was inspired by the fact I had a golf cart sighting the other day. Must be that time of year again...

-The BB (short and sweet and to the point today).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home