The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Friday, July 07, 2006

Days Awake Makes Round 3

I was AIM talking with Polarhound when I realized today (yesterday actually) was July 7th. I checked the Lollapalooza website to see if Days Awake made it to Round 3 of the Last Band Standing contest. I'm sitting there waiting for the website to load. It was painfully slow (meant to me it was recently updated in the process of). I saw the list of bands that made it to the next round, but it wasn't complete. I start getting antsy. Then it dawns on me "I know an easy way to find this out". I quickly find the link in my history for the Days Awake space on the Lolla site. It takes a bit to load, but then I see it...the little 'vote' button. "HOT DAMN THEY DID IT". That's right Days Awake made it to Round 3 of the Last Band Standing contest. They need your help now more than ever...go vote!!! And, J, I'm too proud of you (I'm sure I'm way more excited about this than he is...lol).

Oh and if anyone is coming to my house today...you should be forwarned...you'll be asked a cover charge to vote for Days Awake (ya'll think I'm kidding, but I'm not...this computer will be all set up for it).

I don't play...

-The BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home