The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Oldest Cat in the World

Ok..so I know I was supposed to write about going to church this Sunday but will all have to wait. Divine inspiration came today.

So the boob, Signal and I are at the vet for Signal's one year check up. She's been drinking alot of water so they do an on-the-spot urine check. We were all waiting for the results. As I was waiting, I was of course looking at all the pictures and decorations in the waiting room. One picture caught my eye. It was a picture of a cat and there was a letter next to it. It went something like this.

"We had a client named Kitty Furry (I made up the name). Kitty Furry was literally the Oldest cat in the World. Kitty was 27 when he died. He would have been in the Guiness Book of World Records, however Kitty's records were lost in a fire years ago. Kitty will be missed...blah, blah, blah..."

All I could think of as I read this was...Mystic is 19 years old. Boy would the hubby be pissed if he lived to 27.

I better find his original owner for his records...

-The BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home