The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Let's make Michael Jackson Gayer!

Not gay
Totally Gay

Ok...here is another post where I'm totally gonna poke fun at my hubby. I have two pictures to show. But first some background info. The boob is totally getting into playing with Barbies now. Which I totally support. I let her play with my old Barbies and some new ones that I brought years ago in hopes that I one day have a girl. One day, we were playing with Barbies together. The hubby came in to watch. He picked up one doll which happened to be a Michael Jackson doll. (yes I had a Michael Jackson Doll--it was from when he was still black). Next the hubby proceeds to say this:

"His shirt is on wrong."

"What, no it's not. I've had that doll over 20 years so I know it's on right."

"No, I think it's on wrong."

I so know where this is going, but I figured I'd let the hubby bury himself. So I go:

"How is it supposed to go?"

"Well don't you think the 'V' part is supposed to be in the front?"

Instantly, I start laughing in his face. The hubby looks at me perplexed as if to say "I don't see how my fashion sense is funny." Suddenly, I think he realized that any man with owns a pair of paisley shorts (oh yes he does, and yes I let him keep them) has no fashion sense. Then I think he realized he was in for it. His face starts to drop even before I say this:

"THAT'S SO GAY!!!"

Of course hubby starts to defend his manhood by saying it's not gay and V necks are in style. I remind him that V necks to the belly button aren't even in style for most women. He still decides to stand by his decision that the shirt is on wrong and even changed it. I will leave the judging up to you guys...Let me know what you think. I know the doll on a normal day looks totally gay...
-The BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home