The Life of a Bealeton Babe

Friday, March 23, 2007

Don't let this car fool you

I was driving home one day from shopping in Manassas. At one point, I ended up behind this land cruiser that had a bumper sticker that caught my eye. The bumper sticker said "Don't let this car fool you. My real treasure is in Heaven."

Ok, ok...I have to say, maybe it's me, I dont' know, but the first thought that hit my brain was..."You fucktard...you're driving around in your nice car and you are trying to say 'don't let my extreme wealth get to you..I'm all about Jesus." If that sticker was on a total jalopy I can totally see going "yeah man, so true." But seeing it on this nice vehicle, just seemed totally off to me.

I don't know am I being just too literal here? Maybe I'm just bothered cause it was a bible thumper sticker...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Polarhound said…

    You forgot to do one thing...

    You forgot to sneak up behind it and put a, "I'm changing the environment, ask me how!" bumper sticker

     

Post a Comment

<< Home